1. Friend request 5 new people a day. Also Delete 3 to 5 people a day who are not active to the content you post.
Don’t 🚫 add more than 10 new friends a day or it’ll hurt your visibility 👁 Remember Facebook does reward popular posts. Your new friends as yet don’t know you, so they will not be as interactive. Basically, you want to slowly add friends, so you don’t have a complete drop in visibility
2. Go and spend 10 minutes liking and commenting on other people’s posts before you post ✔
There isn’t a set amount of time to spend before posting but the new changes reward those who are active, so I spend a good 10 minutes liking and commenting before I post
3. Do not post more than 3 times a day. If any social media expert tells you different they are outdated 🙊 🙈
4. Spread out your posts. Don’t post and then post again an hour later. As now your posts are competing against each other. Let your post run its course. If a post ends up having a lot of engagement you should consider not posting again that day
5. Use Facebook Stories and/or Messenger Day Facebook wants to Take Over Snapchat, so the algorithm now rewards those who use Stories/Messenger Day
6. Never 🚫 leave a link in your post unless it is a paid 💲ad. Facebook doesn’t want you leaving their site. Haven’t you noticed that your posts with links in them don’t get much traction 🤔
💥Leave your link in the comments 💥
7. Facebook is cluttered. Unclutter your feed by staying friends with people you like but you don’t care to see their posts. Click on 👉see first 👈 on the people you really want to follow and click 👉close friends 👈 on anyone you absolutely love seeing their content (you get up to 30). Those you click on as close friends will be the ones you get an instant notification every time they post
8. Make sure to get a well taken profile pic and cover photo 🔥
This is the first thing people see when they go to your Facebook page. First impressions count.
💥 New potential friends are much more likely to accept your friend request when you have a sharp looking profile and cover photo
9. Unless you have way too many comments try to reply to everyone who comments on your posts. This shows appreciation and encourages these same people to comment more. It also boosts the interaction on your post which then shows your post to more people
10. Make sure to be consistent in posting everyday
Be positive 😊
Be humorous 😂
Don’t always just share quotes. Share your insights on that quote or topic. Don’t always share about your business insights. Share your life and who you are! Mix it up and be authentic.
10. Add emojis to every post. One study says emojis increase engagement by over 33% 🚀
Don’t overdo it though or you’ll post will look immature.
11. Don’t copy and paste another person’s content. Facebook punishes you for doing this
Hope you got good value from the tips if so drop me a like and a comment as this info will help your social media game ✊